Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Michael Golden Dr. Strange portfolio

In this untitled post here I described how I had the Michael Golden Dr. Strange portfolio plates displayed in my room at college and that I was occasionally having artists do homages/recreations/interpretations of the plates for my original art collection. I have had one or two more completed since then and thought I would post the remaining plates as a nice and easy reference point for future commissions. Plus they look so good nice and big like this.

PLATE 3 - CLEA

PLATE 2 - MORDO

PLATE 5 - ETERNITY

I posted the other three plates (The Ancient One, Dormammu, and Nightmare) in that untitled post I link to above. These are just fantastic pieces of art and I have inquired with Renee and Michael Golden about doing a recreation of one of the plates but the price is not what I am looking for, yet. So I will continue to get ones like this:

JK WOODWARD does Plate 1 - The Ancient One


No comments: