Wednesday, October 2, 2013

So If That Last post Wasn't Clear...

...I am accepting offers on a large number of the items in my CAF collection. On Thanksgiving (give or take a day or so) I will preview at least 50, but likely closer to 100, items from my collection that will be priced and offered for sale the following day. Since my birthday is the day after Thanksgiving this year I may run the sale for the weekend. Either way, this sale will include items that will not be for sale again in the foreseeable future. I want to generate large cash, or at least try to!, for my birthday and purchase a major piece in turn. And maybe pay a bill or two in the meantime.

Yes, I am clearly serious about this "The Fifty" thing! And I am serious about the need to feed The Fifty!!!

Now, this post serves as evidence that I am itching to sell now that I have thought of this yearly sale. I have 60 items priced, and have started building the website. So I will say it again:

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE AN OFFER ON SOMETHING I OWN, NOW IS THE TIME!

I may just surprise you.

No comments: