Saturday, November 16, 2013

Booyah! Sold some art, let's sell some more.

The website http://www.bgwdesigns.com/doctorstarman/ is getting  ton of hits and I am thankful for that. Thank you if you have visited. I added three more items tonight in response to all the interest. I think I sold some more but at this point two things are confirmed sold and already packed.




Thanks Bob! I may even more items again tonight or early morning.

So there is some evidence that I will entertain offers, talk turkey and try to work something out. I got an offer on the Tomb of Dracula page that was one thousand dollars too low but that person also bought something too. I won't belittle lowballs and welcome them as a starting point.  Lemme hear what you have to say if you are interested in something, about 9 different items have seen inquiries.

No comments: