Sunday, March 4, 2018

Triumph & Torment page!

It has been a while but not too much has changed. I am still in pursuit of The Fifty in my comic art collection but have purchased one or two pieces that might not make it. Those old habits are hard to break.

I have been spending most of my hobby time selling a large collection of comics that I purchased from a gentleman in town. I got them in the first half of 2017 and am now slabbing some of the more valuable ones. But all the effort and time of the comic selling is to generate cash for comic art purchase and when I saw a page from Dr. Strange/Dr. Doom Triumph & Torment available, even at a bit of a premium price but not all that high given it is Mignola pencils (and I love the Badger inks, not as much as I love Mike's own inks but they are still groovy to me), I decided to jump on it.

I am doing 3 payments so I won't show it off yet (the ol' jinxy thing) but you'll see it in two months (or earlier more likely).

Otherwise, just waiting to plant the peas in my ever expanding garden. The garlic is growing though!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Mignolas art, dying to see the art page.