Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Birth of Titanium Man!

Well, I just got back from the dentist and it was the worst news possible. I was going for a crown but during the weekend I knew I had messed up the tooth when eating a Mento. They were an impulse buy, and I even got the wrong flavors, rainbow instead of fruit. Well the first one was like a rock (a rock of yumminess) and when I bit down I felt my tooth, the one recently given a root canal, move. I found out today that I cracked it pretty good. There will be no crown. Doc ripped out half the tooth, filed down the jagged monstrosity left behind, and sent me on my way. I left his office a broken man, but I will show him. I will show them all. They laughed at me, but now they will feel the power of TITANIUM MAN! That's right, I am getting a titanium tooth implant! It will be a six month or so process, but I will leave this meager shell behind and be reborn through the furnace of my pain and disfigurement as something else. Something new. Something different. Something technologically advanced. TITANIUM MAN.

But in the meantime I better find $3000-$4000. So I am putting 100 items in my CAF for sale gallery and will also throw some things up on ebay. Please see the links on the upper right and be involved in the birth of Titanium Man. After all, every newborn needs financial support.

No comments: